First off wishing everyone a Happy (early) New Year!!
Its another year of those beginnings and resolutions many of which will hopefully be kept, met, and done.
Some of my resolutions are:
1. Weight which is always on there every year its a big problem considering I have such a Sweet Tooth!
2. Another year of improving my artwork in every aspect and to get my soap box rant out of the way, will only happen if I get feedback of comments/critiques!!
Many Thanks in advance for all the
, comments, and critiques!
3. A Job to pay the bills (this one is actually in progress! )
4. Learn more recipies and cooking techniques/ideas
5. Finishing my art list of requests and sorting my art portfolio on here.
6. Revamping my room!
What are some of your resolutions that you are hoping to meet?
If your like me you probably don't get all of them done during the year. In which case when I will be tagging on to this journal something new I learned about goal setting.
Most of it will be recap I am sure but it wouldn't hurt to look it over for a reminder right? Hopefully I will find it before the actual New Year and put it up as I have to go
digging through my stash of papers!
, Happy Holidays