First off wishing everyone a Happy New Year!! Welcome 2014!!
Its another year of those beginnings and resolutions many of which will hopefully be kept, met, and done. Already it is off to a great start for me! I'm so excited that I just got myself a drawing tablet. I already put up a picture of some sketches I did w/ it! That and some more digital art software to mess around with! My ambition goal is to make my own calendar for the following year! I know, I know don't rush it! We just started this year for crying out loud! Well besides calendars here is my updated resolution list that we also make every year. I will note that on my last list I accomplished maybe 1/3 of it which isn't so bad. I try
Some of my resolutions are:
1. Weight (again)
2. Pay off cards... (this will be back and forth but if I can get it to stay on the low end I will call it good!
2. More art up from my art classes on my profile...
3. Old requests and taking new ones.
4. Hanging out w/ friends more often!
5. Going out...???? Big question on this since I'm so busy....
What are your new resolutions and did you get any on your 2013 list accomplished?
Much , Happy Holidays and again! bow